Distance WalkedTrekker Rank:
Walks CompletedTrekker Rank:
Time Spent WalkingTrekker Rank:
# of Women InspiredTrekker Rank:
Gladiators of Atlanta
# of Women Inspired to Join the Movement: 183
What's The Latest:
Deborah McGlawn commented 2019-07-12 13:47:35 -0700This looks like typical ch8se weather to me.🤷🏾♀️ Wouldn’t our seasoned, ch8sers agree?
Unless the meteorologist says thundersyorms, lightning, or something worsw, the ch8se will go on.
You may want to bring:
1. Dry change of clothes.🤷🏾♀️
2. Dry shoes & socks.🤷🏾♀️
3. Wear hiking shoes/boots, mud is guaranteed.
4. Plastic bags to cover muddy shoes n protect your car.
5. Good snacks for the road trip, and the hike.
6. Poles, maybe, but it does not look like a long hike at all.
7. Any and all emergency medicine.
8. Have a card with your emergency contact info safe in plastic, somewhere in your backpack, if you don’t have a road id wearable.
See you soon.
Deborah McGlawn commented 2019-07-10 10:51:18 -0700❗❗Please Read & Like this post, acknowledging you know where to meet up.❗❗
We will meet 7am at Town Center Park and Ride, 634 Big Shanty Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
There is no restroom at this lot, please make a pit stop prior to arriving at the park and ride. We will stop along the road, halfway into the trip. Please have all snacks, coffee, etc upon arrival.
Be ready to roll out at 7:30 a.m.