Distance WalkedTrekker Rank:
Walks CompletedTrekker Rank:
Time Spent WalkingTrekker Rank:
# of Women InspiredTrekker Rank:
4 US By US
# of Women Inspired to Join the Movement: 253
What's The Latest:
Deborah McGlawn commented 2019-07-12 13:47:35 -0700This looks like typical ch8se weather to me.🤷🏾♀️ Wouldn’t our seasoned, ch8sers agree?
Unless the meteorologist says thundersyorms, lightning, or something worsw, the ch8se will go on.
You may want to bring:
1. Dry change of clothes.🤷🏾♀️
2. Dry shoes & socks.🤷🏾♀️
3. Wear hiking shoes/boots, mud is guaranteed.
4. Plastic bags to cover muddy shoes n protect your car.
5. Good snacks for the road trip, and the hike.
6. Poles, maybe, but it does not look like a long hike at all.
7. Any and all emergency medicine.
8. Have a card with your emergency contact info safe in plastic, somewhere in your backpack, if you don’t have a road id wearable.
See you soon.