Superhero Saturday - Rep Your 'Hood Trek
The 1st Saturday in January 2019 is just around the corner and what better way to welcome the new year in Girltrek land than with our Superhero Saturday 💙 walk. Let's do something a little different for this trek by having a citywide "repping your 'hood' walk". Listed below are the TOP 5 areas (and suggested meeting places) that we have our trekkers here in Nash. Just find your nearest spot and show up! We do ask that you wear your Girltrek shirt or Superhero blue so that others will see you and link up.
This is an informal type trek, so no special point person or *route. We don't care if just YOU show up...trek it out and don't forget to post pictures!
*Suggested mileage is at least 2 miles 👣.
1. Antioch/Nash-ish area: Antioch Park @ 5023 Blue Hole Rd, Antioch, TN (meet at parking lot area)
2. Brentwood/Franklin area: Crockett Park @ 1500 Volunteer Pkwy, Brentwood, TN (meet at the very back near tennis courts)
3. Madison area: Cedar Hill Park @ 860 Old Hickory Blvd, Madison, TN (meet at that 1st left turn parking area)
4. Mt. Juliet/Lebanon area: Long Hunter Park 2910 Hobson Pike, Hermitage, TN 37076 (meet at the playground there)
5. Symrna/Murfreesboro area: Smyrna Greenway Trail Park @ Smyrna Events Center, 100 Sam Ridley Pkwy E, Smyrna, TN (meet in parking lot in front of event center)
January 05, 2019
8am - 8:45am